RSAOR Broker Preview Request Form
Caravan/Preview are held every Tuesday 9:30am – 12:00 pm
Broker Preview Guidelines
- Previews are held every Tuesday 9:30am – 12:00 pm
- Completed forms must be received in the Association office by 3pm on Mondays.
- Listing agent is required to attend the Caravan Meeeting
- Listing agent is responsible to have the house ready and open for preview with either himself/herself or another person at the property for the 2hr period. Agents may be subject to a $25 fine if no one is present. In no case may the house be placed on preview unless this Condition is met. (A non-license may "sit" at an open house, pass out sales and promotional literature, and/or direct a potential client to a licensee for further discussions, C.A.R. Q&A, 03-20-90.)
- Only those listings, which are currently active or have been approved for publication by the Rancho Southeast MLS service may be previewed.
- Only homes for the upcoming caravan will be accepted. (i.e., you cannot submit a home for Preview 2 weeks in advance.) This is to help alleviate the possibility of having a home scheduled for preview and sold in the meantime.
- Listing agent should help agents in finding the property by placing some directional signs to the property.
- A drawing, lunch, or refreshments are an okay option. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL!
- TO CANCEL, please call the Association Office by Thursday at 4:00pm, day before the caravans. A $25 fine will be assessed if not properly cancelled.
- THIS IS NOT A RECRUITING EVENT